Fort Boonesborough State Park features a reconstructed fort on the banks of the Kentucky River with on-site crafts such as candle dipping, pottery turning, lye soap making and welding. Also offers two gift shops, a junior Olympic-size swimming pool, miniature golf, camping sites, a sandy beach, picnic shelters, nature trails, historic Lock and Dam #10 on the Kentucky River and more. Bus parking and group tours available.
Hours of operations:
- Fort Tours Available
- Dates: April 1 – October 31,
- Times: 9am-5:30pm
- $8 adults, $5 children (6 to 12) Admission to Kentucky River Museum is included.
- Children under 6 free
- Student groups of 10 or more $3 each
- Adult groups of 10 or more $4 each
- I-75 Exit 95, Richmond, KY 40475
- (859) 527-3131